Bath Towel wrap – Create stylish spa wraps and towels with just a couple pieces of fabric. You can make them for yourself or for your family members. These towel wraps are really easy to make and with the right supplies you can create these chic spa wraps in just a couple minutes! Follow the following steps to make the perfect bath towel wraps!
What you’ll need:
- A large towel
- Matching thread
- Elastic strip
- Velcro strip
- Men’s handkerchiefs
What to do:
- Choose the right towel- Choose a plain or printed towel that is large enough to cover your whole body. It should be long as well as wide enough to cover half or more than half of your body. The thinner the towel the better it is. You can also consider selecting a bath sheet or simple bath towel wrap instead of a large towel if you want to make a big bath wrap. Hanover Company Store and Nice Price Favors offer affordable bath wraps which can be embellished with different accessories.
- Measure your size- You can now wrap the towel around yourself to determine the appropriate size.
- Stitch the Velcro strip vertically- Stitch your velcro strip on the inner side of your towel. You must stitch it vertically at the edge of the towel from top to bottom.
- Make two straps- Take a wide or sleek elastic strip and cut out two pieces measuring 1.5 to 2 inches each. Now stitch them on the upper left and right side of your towel wrap so that it begins from the back of your shoulder and end in the front.
- Use men’s cotton handkerchiefs to make borders- Pick stylish men’s cotton handkerchiefs for the borders of your towel wrap. You can stitch the pieces of these handkerchiefs on the borders and straps.
You may also want buy a plain bath towel wrap and decorate it if you don’t have a large towel at home. Men’s handkerchiefs or other fabrics can beautify these wraps. So, use your creativity, buy some economical items and make a nice bath wrap sitting at home!Shop Amazon - Summer Event - Soak up Summer