Leather craft bracelets are some the easiest bracelets to make in the crafts world as the leather material is easy to deal with and can be cut and shaped easily as opposed to other metal bracelets. Quick and effortless to make, leather bracelets are a great activity for the young ones to make personalize friendship bracelets that can be worn immediately. Leather bracelets are also a great base bracelet that you can accessorize to create fun and unique pieces of jewelry like the tie dye bracelet. Here is a quick guide to what you will need to make them and how to go above it in a safe controlled way.
Materials you’ll need:
– Two small leather strings per bracelet
– Clip on accessories
1. Take two leather strings of the same length (10-12 inches recommended) and tape them to the table.
2. Tie a knot at the top of the two leather strings by grabbing the two ends of the leather straps, creating a loop, and sticking the end through the loop.
3. Repeat step 2 every two inches.
4. Wrap the bracelet around your wrist to make sure it is long enough.
5. Cut the leather strings at the desired length and tie the ends to gether.