This spring wearing pastel colored jeans is in fashion. Instead of buying a new pair of colored jeans, I am planning to make my own. I already own an old pair of white jeans and plan to color that to give it a new look. With a few easy instructions you can make your own trendy looking colored jeans at home.
What you need:
- Rit dye
- Pair of old white jeans
- Hot water
How to do it:
- I love pastel colors and have chosen lavender color for the same. Rit dye has around 500 colors to choose from so pick the one that you think is more of your taste.
- Soak the jeans in hot water in the bucket and let it get completely wet.
- Once it is soaked well, take two cups of water and add dye to it. Put this concentration in hot water and stir it well. Follow the instructions of the brand to know the amount of dye you put in to get the color you want.
- Move the jeans well in the water so that it absorbs the color thoroughly.
- Finally rinse the jean in your bath tub with warm water in the beginning and then rinse it in cooler water when your jean is not letting out color.
- Now hang the jean outside to air dry it and get the desired color for your jean.
You are all set to wear your colored jeans with a white top and elbow length shrug to look chic and stylish.