How to make your own t-shirts ? this is a very common question.
A fun craft that is rarely explored is the idea of making your own t-shirts. While it’s common practice for those trying to sell their own merchandise, it’s a lot more fun when you make a shirt design yourself and wear it proudly. There’s so many amazing iron-on shirt designs that you can put almost about anything you want on them. And the best part is they’re very easy to make. Here’s ‘a quick how-to on what you’ll need and how you can make your very own t-shirt.
What you’ll need:
-an iron (may also need ironing board)
What to do
- Pick out the design you want to have on your shirt. Perhaps you’re going to a football game and you’d like to decorate your shirt corresponding to the team you’re rooting for, or you’re giving to a friend and want to have their name on it, either way, choose what you want the most
- Once you have your design picked out, lay out all your tools that you’ll need, perhaps on an ironing board so you can multi-task
- Have your iron ready to set the patterns on your shirt
- Place them however you want everything to look
- Use your iron to adhere the designs you picked out onto your shirt
After you’ve applied the iron onto the design that you want most, then you’re all set! You could even choose a design that goes with a movie release that’s coming out, or make your own shirts for a Spirit Week while you’re in school. There are a plethora of ideas out there that you can choose from, all you have to do is decide what you want most.