Summer time brings brighter days and warmer nights, which often means more time spent relaxing with friends and families, hosting barbecues and having pool parties while enjoying the serene weather conditions. To update the look of your bar stool cushion so they can better match the refreshing weather, we are sharing (and all those refreshing summer cocktails) here are some simple steps to redecorate bar stool cushion covers. You’ll need: Cushion foam or sponge material (If you’re replacing old cushions you can use the cushion padding from those) Fabric One roll of thin elastic Button cover kit (if you’d likeContinue reading
Welcome to Craft Corners!
Interested in new original craft ideas? Then this crafty corner is the right place for you.
Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects.
We also like to help you prepare unique decoration for special events such as birthday, wedding or other family celebrations. Anything made of fabric, wood, plastic, glass, metal can be turned into something amazing.
Our team is a bunch of craft loving do-it-yourselfers who like to come up with their own creations. We happily welcome guest bloggers to write about their favorite crafts.
We are looking forward to your suggestions and comments!
Craft Ideas’ Recent Posts
- DIY Easter Crafts March 18, 2019
- How To Decorate Your Home For Spring March 18, 2019
- Make Your Own Birthday Cupcake Toppers March 18, 2019
- How to Update Your Lamp Shades March 3, 2019
- DIY Record Cover Coasters February 24, 2019
- Light up your St. Patrick’s day with shamrock lights! February 24, 2019
- Best of the Web No. 24 February 23, 2019
- 2 Easy Tips to Decorate your Child’s Room February 14, 2019
- Make your own Twig Arrangement February 12, 2019
- How to throw a children’s tea party January 29, 2019
Search for Craft Ideas
Visit our sponsors