If you’re looking to host a party of your own this Halloween but you want something different then we have the perfect idea for you. It’s normally very conventional to have a costume party, but what if you had a Masquerade instead? These are normally very fun because there’s a certain excitement that comes with wearing a mask and remaining anonymous. Keep reading to see what you’ll need to have a fun mask party of your own. What you’ll need Venetian stick mask craft Halloween mask kit paint sparkles hot glue gun feathers lace What to do While someContinue reading
Welcome to Craft Corners!
Interested in new original craft ideas? Then this crafty corner is the right place for you.
Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects.
We also like to help you prepare unique decoration for special events such as birthday, wedding or other family celebrations. Anything made of fabric, wood, plastic, glass, metal can be turned into something amazing.
Our team is a bunch of craft loving do-it-yourselfers who like to come up with their own creations. We happily welcome guest bloggers to write about their favorite crafts.
We are looking forward to your suggestions and comments!
Craft Ideas’ Recent Posts
- 2 Easy Tips to Decorate your Child’s Room February 14, 2019
- Make your own Twig Arrangement February 12, 2019
- How to throw a children’s tea party January 29, 2019
- Transform your Dinning Room Table January 29, 2019
- How to make a wall organizer using wine corks November 2, 2018
- Painting ideas for kids October 27, 2018
- DIY Valentine’s Day greeting cards October 21, 2018
- Make your own DIY candle lantern October 20, 2018
- How to send thank you cards October 20, 2018
- DIY wall pocket organizer October 20, 2018
Search for Craft Ideas
Visit our sponsors