Decorative plates are a great way to express your personal style and choice. They are simple to make, so give your creativity a leap and make whatever you want with them. With a little skill, thought and inspiration, you can turn any image that inspires you into a piece of art. Display your talent for others to appreciate. Here is how to make a decorative wall plate. Material needed: Clear plate A picture Foam brushes Mod Podge Paint Decorative wall plate holders, wall plate rack Instructions: Buy a clear plate from a crafts store. These plates are available in differentContinue reading
Welcome to Craft Corners!
Interested in new original craft ideas? Then this crafty corner is the right place for you.
Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects.
We also like to help you prepare unique decoration for special events such as birthday, wedding or other family celebrations. Anything made of fabric, wood, plastic, glass, metal can be turned into something amazing.
Our team is a bunch of craft loving do-it-yourselfers who like to come up with their own creations. We happily welcome guest bloggers to write about their favorite crafts.
We are looking forward to your suggestions and comments!
Craft Ideas’ Recent Posts
- DIY Easter Crafts March 18, 2019
- How To Decorate Your Home For Spring March 18, 2019
- Make Your Own Birthday Cupcake Toppers March 18, 2019
- How to Update Your Lamp Shades March 3, 2019
- DIY Record Cover Coasters February 24, 2019
- Light up your St. Patrick’s day with shamrock lights! February 24, 2019
- Best of the Web No. 24 February 23, 2019
- 2 Easy Tips to Decorate your Child’s Room February 14, 2019
- Make your own Twig Arrangement February 12, 2019
- How to throw a children’s tea party January 29, 2019
Search for Craft Ideas
Visit our sponsors