Organizing a garage can be a monumental task for most as the garage ends up being the last bastion of messes and storage. One of the main reasons garages become so cluttered is because of the lack of a clearly defined space. Unlike your room which has a apparent place for everything, such as a dresser for clothes and a desk for stationary supplies, the garage is a difficult place to keep areas well defined. Fortunately, there is a quick and easy way to help you out: paint. Ways to organize your garage with paint: 1. Parking Spot: UsingContinue reading
Welcome to Craft Corners!
Interested in new original craft ideas? Then this crafty corner is the right place for you.
Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects.
We also like to help you prepare unique decoration for special events such as birthday, wedding or other family celebrations. Anything made of fabric, wood, plastic, glass, metal can be turned into something amazing.
Our team is a bunch of craft loving do-it-yourselfers who like to come up with their own creations. We happily welcome guest bloggers to write about their favorite crafts.
We are looking forward to your suggestions and comments!
Search for Craft Ideas
Craft Ideas’ Recent Posts
- Upcycle old jeans into a jacket December 31, 2018
- How to make a wall organizer using wine corks November 2, 2018
- Painting ideas for kids October 27, 2018
- DIY Valentine’s Day greeting cards October 21, 2018
- Make your own DIY candle lantern October 20, 2018
- How to send thank you cards October 20, 2018
- DIY wall pocket organizer October 20, 2018
- Host your own Masquerade party for Halloween September 30, 2018
- Best of the Web No. 17 September 26, 2018
- Organizing your garage with paint May 26, 2018
Visit our sponsors