Let’s be creative this Halloween! Before you go shopping in all those fancy malls you can simply try to create a costume of your own this Halloween. You might already have all the things necessary for an army girl costume in those small drawers at home. The best thing about putting together your own costume is that you can reuse items you already have!
First look into your closet or drawers. Pull out some clothes that you think can be transformed into an army girl costume. If you don’t have the costume pieces, just visit the local party or second hand store to collect the essential components.
Here’s what you need:
- Army pants
- Black army boots
- Army cap or helmet
- Army shirt or tank top
- Army jacket
- Small army bag
- Black, green and brown face paint
- Toy gun
Here are some ideas of how you can utilize old stuff to create a new look:
- You can use a pair of your old pants. It doesn’t matter if they are torn from the knees or calf area as this is only going to give a rough and tough army look.
- You can go for trendy combat boots or black army boots to complete the look of your costume. A green pair of combat boots would be just perfect.
- If you already have an old cap or helmet, you can spray paint it in army shades like black, green and brown.
- A military green tank top serves the need if you don’t have an army shirt. You can experiment on this top with army colors.
- Wearing an army jacket is a good idea as it can save you from the cold weather. You can use paint on an old jacket to give it an army look.
- Give your costume a few finishing touches by carrying a small army bag, toy gun, and painting your face in army colors.
With all these things done, you are now ready to head off to the party as an army girl. Have a great party!