How to Make a Pinata? – Fall is definitely in the air here at the Craft Corners headquarters in northern Alabama. It’s just about time to start thinking about outdoor parties again. And if you’re going to have a birthday party or an outdoor Spring celebration event, you might be wanting a pinata! Sure, you couldContinue reading
We have thousands of Craft Ideas | Search for yours here
Welcome to Craft Corners!
Interested in new original craft ideas? Then this crafty corner is the right place for you.
Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects.
We also like to help you prepare unique decoration for special events such as birthday, wedding or other family celebrations. Anything made of fabric, wood, plastic, glass, metal can be turned into something amazing.
Our team is a bunch of craft loving do-it-yourselfers who like to come up with their own creations. We happily welcome guest bloggers to write about their favorite crafts.
We are looking forward to your suggestions and comments!
Craft Ideas’ Recent Posts
- Three popular personalized gift ideas
- How to have a fun Easter brunch
- Spruce up a wire Easter basket
- Plan a Party with a Peacock Motif
- Make your own chess set
- Make a DIY bird cage jewelry organizer
- DIY: Makeup goodie bags for the makeup obsessed
- DIY Rug Mosaic
- Make your own jeweled T-strap sandals
- Fun Ways to Decorate your Vanity Mirror
Visit our sponsors