The holidays are always more special when you make your own gifts and cards. This year try making your own Easter greeting cards. This is an activity that the kids can participate in. Easter cards are extra fun to make because of the vibrant colors and bunnies that are required to make them! There isContinue reading
We have thousands of Craft Ideas | Search for yours here
Welcome to Craft Corners!
Interested in new original craft ideas? Then this crafty corner is the right place for you.
Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects.
We also like to help you prepare unique decoration for special events such as birthday, wedding or other family celebrations. Anything made of fabric, wood, plastic, glass, metal can be turned into something amazing.
Our team is a bunch of craft loving do-it-yourselfers who like to come up with their own creations. We happily welcome guest bloggers to write about their favorite crafts.
We are looking forward to your suggestions and comments!
Craft Ideas’ Recent Posts
- DIY artificial wedding bouquet
- Vacuum Cleaner Bags for Homemade Facemask Filters
- Homemade Facemask With Filter
- Three popular personalized gift ideas
- How to have a fun Easter brunch
- Spruce up a wire Easter basket
- Plan a Party with a Peacock Motif
- Make your own chess set
- Make a DIY bird cage jewelry organizer
- DIY: Makeup goodie bags for the makeup obsessed