There are so many new creative ways to decorate pumpkins aside from the basic pumpkin face carving. Pumpkins are a traditional decorative piece for fall, especially Halloween and Thanksgiving. Now-a-days you might see bejeweled pumpkins, painted pumpkins or etched pumpkins. Here are a few alternative pumpkin decorating ideas you can try this year. Etched pumpkins What you need: Black acrylic paint, orange pumpkin, painter’s tape, etching tools, white chalk and Vaseline Here’s what you do: Cover the stem of your pumpkin with painter’s tape. Then paint the whole pumpkin with your black acrylic paint. After it dried, take yourContinue reading
Welcome to Craft Corners!
Interested in new original craft ideas? Then this crafty corner is the right place for you.
Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects.
We also like to help you prepare unique decoration for special events such as birthday, wedding or other family celebrations. Anything made of fabric, wood, plastic, glass, metal can be turned into something amazing.
Our team is a bunch of craft loving do-it-yourselfers who like to come up with their own creations. We happily welcome guest bloggers to write about their favorite crafts.
We are looking forward to your suggestions and comments!
Craft Ideas’ Recent Posts
- Our Top 5 New Sizzix Dies! May 22, 2019
- Create an Easter Egg tree for your Easter Sunday décor! April 6, 2019
- DIY Easter Crafts March 18, 2019
- Make Your Own Birthday Cupcake Toppers March 18, 2019
- How to Update Your Lamp Shades March 3, 2019
- DIY Record Cover Coasters February 24, 2019
- Light up your St. Patrick’s day with shamrock lights! February 24, 2019
- Best of the Web No. 24 February 23, 2019
- 2 Easy Tips to Decorate your Child’s Room February 14, 2019
- Make your own Twig Arrangement February 12, 2019
Search for Craft Ideas
Visit our sponsors