Body tracing excites kids because it is a really creative and unique craft. With this craft you can not only have a fun filled time with your kids but you can also teach them about the human body. Once you have traced your kid’s body, you can encourage him to paint it. Make sure you collect the following items before starting this project. What you’ll need: Wide and long pieces of paper Water colors Black marker Once you have collected all these items, you can start tracing your kid’s body. Here are some steps which will help you complete thisContinue reading
Welcome to Craft Corners!
Interested in new original craft ideas? Then this crafty corner is the right place for you.
Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects.
We also like to help you prepare unique decoration for special events such as birthday, wedding or other family celebrations. Anything made of fabric, wood, plastic, glass, metal can be turned into something amazing.
Our team is a bunch of craft loving do-it-yourselfers who like to come up with their own creations. We happily welcome guest bloggers to write about their favorite crafts.
We are looking forward to your suggestions and comments!
Craft Ideas’ Recent Posts
- Our Top 5 New Sizzix Dies! May 22, 2019
- Create an Easter Egg tree for your Easter Sunday décor! April 6, 2019
- DIY Easter Crafts March 18, 2019
- Make Your Own Birthday Cupcake Toppers March 18, 2019
- How to Update Your Lamp Shades March 3, 2019
- DIY Record Cover Coasters February 24, 2019
- Light up your St. Patrick’s day with shamrock lights! February 24, 2019
- Best of the Web No. 24 February 23, 2019
- 2 Easy Tips to Decorate your Child’s Room February 14, 2019
- Make your own Twig Arrangement February 12, 2019
Search for Craft Ideas
Visit our sponsors