If you’re planning to attend a costume party as Cleopatra, but you want to add some flair of your own to her typical outfit here are some accessory ideas that will take your plain white dress to one fit for a queen! Headbands While a crown does add a regal touch to the costume, how many times will you get to wear a crown afterward? And updated version of crowns that still serve as ornately decorated headpieces would be sequin headbands. Getting one with gold sequins and intricate beading would be a great and convincing addition to your costume – andContinue reading
Welcome to Craft Corners!
Interested in new original craft ideas? Then this crafty corner is the right place for you.
Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects.
We also like to help you prepare unique decoration for special events such as birthday, wedding or other family celebrations. Anything made of fabric, wood, plastic, glass, metal can be turned into something amazing.
Our team is a bunch of craft loving do-it-yourselfers who like to come up with their own creations. We happily welcome guest bloggers to write about their favorite crafts.
We are looking forward to your suggestions and comments!
Search for Craft Ideas
Craft Ideas’ Recent Posts
- Upcycle old jeans into a jacket December 31, 2018
- How to make a wall organizer using wine corks November 2, 2018
- Painting ideas for kids October 27, 2018
- DIY Valentine’s Day greeting cards October 21, 2018
- Make your own DIY candle lantern October 20, 2018
- How to send thank you cards October 20, 2018
- DIY wall pocket organizer October 20, 2018
- Host your own Masquerade party for Halloween September 30, 2018
- Best of the Web No. 17 September 26, 2018
- Organizing your garage with paint May 26, 2018
Visit our sponsors