We’ve been so lucky to have been immersed in crafting inspiration these last few weeks and now we’re back with even more exquisite crafting designs! From stuffed toys to yarn projects and back to more paper crafting ideas, this week’s features are nothing short of the word spectacular. Throw in some inspiration and some crafty know-hows and voila- you’ve got some crafty items for your home and for your kids. But enough explanation and on to my favorite part… Bears of Bath Hi, I’m Carol Birkeland-Green (Bears of Bath) and I am a Teddy Bear Artist working in the UK.Continue reading
Welcome to Craft Corners!
Interested in new original craft ideas? Then this crafty corner is the right place for you.
Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects.
We also like to help you prepare unique decoration for special events such as birthday, wedding or other family celebrations. Anything made of fabric, wood, plastic, glass, metal can be turned into something amazing.
Our team is a bunch of craft loving do-it-yourselfers who like to come up with their own creations. We happily welcome guest bloggers to write about their favorite crafts.
We are looking forward to your suggestions and comments!
Craft Ideas’ Recent Posts
- 2 Easy Tips to Decorate your Child’s Room February 14, 2019
- Make your own Twig Arrangement February 12, 2019
- How to throw a children’s tea party January 29, 2019
- Transform your Dinning Room Table January 29, 2019
- How to make a wall organizer using wine corks November 2, 2018
- Painting ideas for kids October 27, 2018
- DIY Valentine’s Day greeting cards October 21, 2018
- Make your own DIY candle lantern October 20, 2018
- How to send thank you cards October 20, 2018
- DIY wall pocket organizer October 20, 2018
Search for Craft Ideas
Visit our sponsors