Planning a baby shower means having plenty of details to figure out. To give you one less thing to worry about, we’ll help you set up the perfect table.
What you’ll need for an “it’s a girl” baby shower (substitute pink with blue if it’s a boy)
- pink banquet table skirting
- pink diaper pins
- baby pink index cards, unruled
- pink satin ribbon
- hole puncher
Give your table a dressier look by adding some pink skirting. Setup is quick and easy: Simply stick the skirting to the table using peel-off tape.
For a fun twist, transplant place cards from the table to the chairs’ backs instead:
- Take your index card and punch a hole at the midpoint, half an inch from the top. Write your guest’s name on the card.
- Cut a piece of ribbon long enough to wrap around the chair back twice. Wrap it around the chair back once; then tie the ribbon securely into a knot.
- String the index card and a baby pin onto the ends of the ribbon.
- Tie the ribbon into another knot to keep the card and pin in place; then tie it into a bow.
Just add plate ware, utensils and place mats and your table is all set!