Like every year, Valentine’s Day creeps up on you. Don’t wait until the last minute to make meaningful Valentine’s cards for your loved ones. The best Valentines are handmade and heartfelt. The nice thing about making your own cards is that you can’t mess up. It is ok for Valentine’s Day cards to be a bit tacky and colorful. But here I will give you some ideas on how to make your very own festive Valentine’s card.
Here’s what you need:
– White paper
– Red and pink markers
Here’s what your do:
- The first thing you want to do is make some hearts! Lightly trace a heart on your pink lepard print scrapbook paper. You could use as many as you’d like, but for this project you only need one medium sized heart to fit on the front of your card. Cut it out.
- Then trace the letters for “Love” or any other word on to your grey 3mm funky foam. Cut these out.
- Take a white piece of paper and fold it hot dog style and then hamburger style so that you have a greeting card.
- The glue and arrange your pink leopard print heart and funky foam letters on to the front on the card.
- Once this dries use your red and pink markers to add your own personal doodles and designs to the card.
- Lastly, write your special Valentine’s message on the inside and your Valentine is ready to go.