This spring wearing pastel colored jeans is in fashion. Instead of buying a new pair of colored jeans, I am planning to make my own. I already own an old pair of white jeans and plan to color that to give it a new look. With a few easy instructions you can make your own trendy looking colored jeans at home.
What you need:
- Rit dye
- Pair of old white jeans
- Hot water
How to do it:
- I love pastel colors and have chosen lavender color for the same. Rit dye has around 500 colors to choose from so pick the one that you think is more of your taste.
- Soak the jeans in hot water in the bucket and let it get completely wet.
- Once it is soaked well, take two cups of water and add dye to it. Put this concentration in hot water and stir it well. Follow the instructions of the brand to know the amount of dye you put in to get the color you want.
- Move the jeans well in the water so that it absorbs the color thoroughly.
- Finally rinse the jean in your bath tub with warm water in the beginning and then rinse it in cooler water when your jean is not letting out color.
- Now hang the jean outside to air dry it and get the desired color for your jean.
You are all set to wear your colored jeans with a white top and elbow length shrug to look chic and stylish.
How to make your own t-shirts ? this is a very common question.
A fun craft that is rarely explored is the idea of making your own t-shirts. While it’s common practice for those trying to sell their own merchandise, it’s a lot more fun when you make a shirt design yourself and wear it proudly. There’s so many amazing iron-on shirt designs that you can put almost about anything you want on them. And the best part is they’re very easy to make. Here’s ‘a quick how-to on what you’ll need and how you can make your very own t-shirt.
What you’ll need:
– iron on flower jewel designs for t-shirts
-an iron (may also need ironing board)
What to do
- Pick out the design you want to have on your shirt. Perhaps you’re going to a football game and you’d like to decorate your shirt corresponding to the team you’re rooting for, or you’re giving to a friend and want to have their name on it, either way, choose what you want the most
- Once you have your design picked out, lay out all your tools that you’ll need, perhaps on an ironing board so you can multi-task
- Have your iron ready to set the patterns on your shirt
- Place them however you want everything to look
- Use your iron to adhere the designs you picked out onto your shirt
After you’ve applied the iron onto the design that you want most, then you’re all set! You could even choose a design that goes with a movie release that’s coming out, or make your own shirts for a Spirit Week while you’re in school. There are a plethora of ideas out there that you can choose from, all you have to do is decide what you want most.