Making some family fun picture frames can be easy. It’s a creative way to add a special touch to a picture frame. Picture frames that say family can make a unique decorating item for your home. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A picture frame
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Puff letters
- Low tack adhesive spray (just in case of mistakes while gluing)
The picture frame can be as simple or unique as you want it to be. The same can be said for the puff letters. For the picture frame I only recommend that is has an area with a flat surface so the letters will properly hold.
- First take your picture frame and make sure the surface on which you will be placing the puff letters is clean and dry.
- Make sure the glass is removed from the picture frame before continuing.
- Next apply the hot glue to the puff letters and immediately put them on the picture frame.
- Allow 5 – 10 minutes for drying.
- From here you can throw on some glitter, stickers, or anything creative you’d like to add.
There you go. It was simple and easy! You can put these picture frames around your house, in your bedroom, or at the office.